To request to speak in the Board of Health meeting, please complete this online form or email the Public Information Officer at email@example.com at least one day (24 hours) prior to the date of the Board of Health meeting.
Include in the subject: BOH Request and in the email include the following information:
- Date of the Meeting
- Name of the Speaker
- Contact Information (Phone/Email/Address)
- Organization if applicable
- Subject matter the speaker will address
Please note the following:
- Meetings of the Winnebago County Health Department are subject to the Open Meeting Act and are recorded.
- Speakers cannot address personnel matters or pending litigation involving Winnebago County or the Winnebago County Health Department.
- Comments are limited to 3 minutes.
- Personal attacks or inappropriate language of any sort will not be tolerated.
- A maximum of five speakers will be allowed per meeting on a first come basis
- An individual may speak a maximum of 3 times per calendar year on the same topic. This prohibition shall include the repetition of the same topic in a statement on what is purported to be a different topic.
- Documents submitted by the speaker will be reported at the next regularly scheduled Board of Health meeting
- Requests to participate are to be submitted to the Public Information Officer one day prior (24 hours) to the meeting date at a minimum.