If you are someone living with HIV, WCHD’s client-centered services can link you with healthcare and other available resources, empowering you to lead a healthy and independent life. Winnebago County’s Northwest Connect Services, also known as the Ryan White program, works to assist those living with HIV.
Find HIV Help
Call WCHD at 815-720-4050 and ask to speak to a case manager.
Who Can Get HIV Services
You can get HIV care and support services if:
- You are diagnosed with HIV or AIDS
- You live in Northern Illinois
When you go for services, a case manager can help you:
- Connect with a medical provider
- Understand what services you may be eligible for
- Apply for healthcare coverage
WCHD now provides PREP, a once a day pill that helps prevent the spread of HIV.