Winnebago County Health Department offers trainings and presentations on a variety of topics including: naloxone, sexual transmitted diseases, and substance abuse prevention.
Register or Take A Training/Presentation:
- Virtual Training Sessions – Click here to register
- Held Wednesdays* from 6:30-7:30pm
- *The first Wednesday of each month, training will be held in Spanish.
Trauma is an event or experience, such as family violence or homelessness that has a negative effect on an individual. To view or register for trauma trainings
For questions about trauma trainings email: email@example.com
Food Establishment Training
Trainings are available for food and beverage establishment owners and operators to help identify steps to prevent foodborne illness and ensure compliance with the food code. Food Establishment Trainings will be posted here when available.
Don’t See What You Need, Request a Training or Presentation
The Winnebago County Health Department provides guidance and information on public health concerns to the community. To request a presentation, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your Name
- Contact Information
- Your Organization or Affiliation
- Date and Time or Requested Presentation
- Topic of Requested Presentation