A Nationally Accredited Health Department Since 2017

To report a public health concern, such as a property maintenance concerns (housing, garbage, ect.), private well & septic system concerns, or concerns with food establishments, please complete the form below or call the Winnebago County Health Department at 815-720-4100 You may be asked for the following information:

Once the concern is submitted, the Center for Environmental Health will investigate concerns within WCHD’s authority. WCHD will forwarded concerns to other agencies as appropriate.