WCHD offers a variety of services to help support women and families during the journey from pregnancy through the start of school.
- Pregnancy Testing
- Urgent Maternal Warning signs
- Support with pregnancy for healthy moms and healthy babies with Better Birth Outcomes
- Family Planning (Exams, birth control, pregnancy tests, Sexual transmitted disease testing, treatment and prevention)
- Support with breastfeeding and nutritious foods (WIC)
- Get A Birth Certificate
- Enroll in evidence-based home visiting programs to help your child be ready for school with igrow
- Breastfeeding support and supplemental nutrition for pregnant women and children under 5 through the Women, Infants, and Children Program – WIC
- Healthworks & Adverse Pregnancy Report System are services provided to families that are referred by an agency or healthcare provider.
- Get started on a heart healthy lifestyle with WISEWOMAN
- Assistance with screening for Breast and Cervical Cancer through the Illinois Breast and Cervical Cancer Program
- Get support to quit tobacco with the Illinois Quitline