MPV vaccine is available for those 18 years and older who:
- Have had close contact with someone who has MPV
- Are a man who has sex with men (MSM) gay, bisexual, transgender, or nonbinary
- Have exchanged goods and services for sex in the past 6 months
- Are eligible for or taking PrEP to help prevent HIV
- Are living with HIV
- Are anticipating experiencing the above risks
- Have a sexual partner with the above risks
Registration does not guarantee vaccination
The MPV vaccine is not currently recommended for the general public or for everyone who is sexually active.
Getting vaccinated before you are exposed to MPV provides the best protection.
Click here for more information on MPV (monkeypox) and how to prevent MPV.