Archived – Information may be out-of-date and is no longer being updated or maintained.
COVID-19 and flu are rising in our community. If you are sick, stay home. If you are at risk of getting very sick, consider avoiding non-essential indoor activities in public where you could be exposed to respiratory viruses.
Prevent spreading respiratory viruses by:
- Cover your coughs and sneezes
- Wash your hands often for at least 20 seconds
- Keep air moving and circulating in indoor environments
- Stay home when sick, including if you have a runny nose, sore throat, and/or cough
- Stay up-to-date with your vaccinations including Flu, RSV & COVID-19. Find a provider near you at vaccines.gov