Family Planning Services are confidential, meaning that your appointment information is private.
Confidential protection is provided to teens and young adults that are on parent or guardian insurance. This means that if you are on your parent or guardians insurance plan, the appointment will not be identified through that plan so that your appointment can remain private.
Family Planning services are available on a Sliding Fee Scale based on your income and household size. You can ask to find out how much you would owe before your appointment.
- Pregnancy Prevention and Spacing Counseling
- Natural planning methods
- All Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved contraceptives (the shot, the pill (oral), implants, and IUD)
- Other birth control (Condoms, rings, spermicides, cervical cup, diaphragm)
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- Assistance to achieve pregnancy
- Sexually transmitted disease/infection (STD/STI) services
Services are client-centered, inclusive, and trauma-informed. Services are provided at the Winnebago County Health Department Clinic.
Title X Family Planning Program is a federal grant program dedicated to providing individuals with family planning and related preventative health services including sexual health services and access to birth control.
Services are offered on a sliding scale. Services are provided under the legal protection of Title X.