The limited purpose for the WCHD Website is to provide online government services, education and access to information regarding WCHD services, meetings, programs, activities, policies, documents, and facilities provided by the WCHD that promote the community’s public health, safety and welfare. WCHD Website content and links shall be consistent with the County Website’s Limited Purpose.
ACCURACY, CHANGES, AND CONTINUITY OF SERVICE
- WCHD tries to ensure that the information made available on publichealth.wincoil.gov is accurate and complete. WCHD cannot guarantee against unauthorized modifications of information or errors made on the posting date.
- WCHD does not represent or warrant that access to service will be uninterrupted or that there will be no failures, errors or omissions, or loss of transmitted information. WCHD assumes no liability or responsibility for the quality, content, accuracy, or completeness of information, text, graphics, links, and any other items contained on this website or any other system or service. The materials contained on this site have been compiled from a variety of sources and are subject to change without notice.
- The information, documents, and related graphics published on this website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the information herein. WCHD may make improvements and/or changes in the services and/or the content(s) described herein at any time.
DISCLAIMER OF EXTERNAL LINKS
- WCHD may provide links to other sites and resources provided by third parties. These links are provided for convenience only and WCHD is not responsible for the contents or operation of any off-site pages referenced. The user specifically acknowledges that WCHD is not liable for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of external links, defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of other users, links, or third parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with the user. It is the responsibility of the web user to evaluate the content and usefulness of information obtained from other sites. WCHD exercises final approval authority over any links to external websites it chooses to post and may remove links at any time at its discretion.
- If you choose to provide WCHD with personal information – as in filling out a form, an online transmission, and/or email – WCHD will use that information to process your request, complete a transaction, or respond to your message.
- WCHD does not collect personal information for any purpose other than to serve or respond to you. WCHD only shares information you give us with another governmental or business agency if your inquiry/transaction relates to that agency or business, or as otherwise required by law.
DISCLAIMER OF ENDORSEMENT
- Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by WCHD. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of WCHD and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
CHOICE OF LAW
- Construction of the disclaimers above and resolution of disputes thereof are governed by the laws of the State of Illinois. The laws of the State of Illinois shall apply to all uses of this data and this system. By use of this system and any data contained therein, the user agrees that use shall conform to all applicable laws and regulations and user shall not violate the rights of any third parties.
- Translations are automated by WordPress Multilingual Plugin (WPML). Translations are an approximation of the original content and should not be considered exact. WCHD does not accept liability for the accuracy of these translations or any loss incurred as result of them.