The Center for Personal Health Services provides confidential healthcare services for individuals regarding family planning, tuberculosis care, refugee health screenings, immunizations, women’s health screenings, treatment and prevention services for sexually transmitted infections, case management and support for expecting families or babies with special needs. Services may have income requirements to ensure access to care.
The Center for Personal Health Services programs include:
- Family Planning including pregnancy testing, contraceptives, and screening for
- STI/STD, and education.
STI/STD screening and treatment.
- Refugee health including screenings and immunizations/vaccinations.
- Tuberculosis care including diagnostic work-up, medications, and care management.
- PrEP (preventive HIV treatment) including screening and medication.
2. Illinois Breast and Cervical Cancer Program (IBCCP)
- Helps uninsured and underinsured women 35-64 years of age get life-saving screenings and referrals for breast and cervical cancer.
- Helps women live a heart healthy lifestyle through one-on-one (1:1) coaching on healthy eating, active lifestyle and smoking cessation.
- Provides heart disease screening including blood pressure, glucose, and cholesterol checks.
4. BETTER BIRTH OUTCOMES (BBO)
- BBO is a free and confidential program that provides mothers with personalized support during each stage of pregnancy
- Home visits and monthly engagements provide prenatal education to eligible pregnant women emphasizing. The importance of regular prenatal medical visits is encouraged to ensure pregnancy a healthy pregnancy and better birth outcomes
- Women are enrolled in program through pregnancy up to six weeks postpartum
5. Adverse Pregnancy Outcome Reporting System (APORS)
- Provides free home-visiting support for families new babies with identified risk factors. Public Health nurses provide education, developmental screening, and referrals.
SERVICES FOR THE PUBLIC
- Get a pregnancy test
- Free Condoms
- Get Testing & Treatment for HIV & STIs (*HIV Care Connect)
- Medical Case Management
- Testing and treatment
- Partner Notification and Treatment
- Family planning for those 12 and older
- Children’s vaccinations for those with no other provider
- Immunization Record request
- Support for pregnant women to have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby
- Assistance with screening for cervical or breast cancer
- Get started on a heart healthy lifestyle
- Stay healthy when traveling
- Refugee healthcare including screenings and immunizations/vaccinations
COLLABORATION WITH PARNTERS
– Current Health Concerns
– Travel Guidance
– Refugee Health
– Tuberculosis Control
– Request a presentation
– How to refer a family to services