The Winnebago County Health Department works to protect the health of all Winnebago County residents and visitors. WCHD monitors for public health concerns through surveillance and investigation. Health Alert are the way WCHD notifies our healthcare community and partners of time-sensitive public health concerns.
Health Alerts are written for healthcare providers and not intended to be for the general public.
This page contains the health alerts released from years past. For current health alerts click here.
- September 30, 2021 – WCHD Health Alert – Influenza Surveillance Season
- September 23, 2021 – WCHD Health Alert: Clinician Guidance on Individuals Recently Evacuated from Afghanistan
- June 11, 2021 – WCHD Health Alert: Increased Interseasonal Respiratory Syncytial Virus Activity in Parts of the Southern United States
- March 16, 2021 – WCHD Health Alert: COVID-19 Quarantine Period
- February 28, 2020 – WCHD Health Alert: COVID-19 Screening Guidance
- January 31, 2020 – WCHD Health Alert: Updated Screening Guidance
- January 30, 2020 – WCHD Health Alert: 2019-nCoV 2nd Case in Illinois
- January 24, 2020 – WCHD Health Alert: 2019-nCoV Case in Illinois
- January 21, 2020 – WCHD Health Alert: 2019-nCoV Guidance